Part-Time English Teaching Positions - Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute (FLI)
Posted By: Yonsei University Foreign Language
Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute welcomes candidates for part-time instructor positions to teach English in FLI¡¯s Adult English Language Program. FLI has over 40 years of experience in educating university students, business populations, professors, and the public who are interested in learning English for integrative and/or instrumental purposes. FLI seeks instructors who have a background in the field of EFL/ESL and are passionate about teaching and helping students reach their goals.
Job Title: Part-Time Instructors
Dates: April 2015 (April 6-June 4, 9 Weeks), Yonsei Songdo International Campus
1) Minimum requirements: Native speakers who are currently residing in the Rep. of Korea with an F series visa or permission by his/her visa sponsor to work part-time.
2) Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience as an instructor in an ESL/EFL program and/or have a relevant English Education certification. i.e. TESOL, CELTA, online TESOL, etc.
3) Master¡¯s Degree in related field given preference.
4) A select number of applicants will be asked to give a demo lesson at the time of his/her interview.
Key Working Conditions:
1) Teaching Hours: Classes taught Monday through Thursday (times listed below): Please indicate which times you are available in your cover letter.
Schedule: 5-6:20pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday)
6:30-7:50pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday)
2) Pay: KRW 30,000/hr.
Please send cover lever and resume / CV (with a recent photo) to Academic Coordinator: email@example.com