Every aspect of every Golden LivingCenters is focused on providing compassionate health care to our patients and residents, whether they are recovering from illness or surgery or require long-term care. As a Registered Nurse (RN) / Charge Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Charge Nurse, you’ll enjoy the benefits of working among a collaborative, multidisciplinary team as well as access to the resources you need to make a real difference. Bring us your nursing talent and we’ll show you just how far it can take you.
Registered Nurse (RN) / Charge Nurseand Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Charge Nurse
7pm – 7am and 11pm – 7am Shifts Available
Golden LivingCenters – Bloomington seeks a Registered Nurse (RN) / Charge Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Charge Nurse responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit. You will assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care and supervise nursing staff, Care Specialists (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care.
Registered Nurse (RN) / Charge Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Charge Nurse job duties include:
Registered Nurse (RN) / Charge Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Charge Nurse job qualifications include:
· Valid licensure as a Registered Nurse / RN or Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN within state of employment
· Must have current CPR certification
· Minimum of 1 year general nursing experience
· Previous skilled nursing, hospice, medical, surgical or critical care experience
· Computer proficiency
· Strong interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
· Preferred: experience with providing pain management and IV skills
*Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test and pass post-employment physical exam, if required. This requirement includes criminal background investigation and reference inquiry. Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Rewards of Working at Golden Living:
Golden Living offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits for full-time and part-time team members include access to the following programs:
· Competitive Health and Wellness Insurance Plans to include Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
· Life, Accidental Death and Disability Insurance
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Team Member Referral Bonus
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
To apply, please contact:
Golden LivingCenters – Bloomington
155 E Burke Drive, Bloomington, IN 47401
Or Apply online: http://jobs.goldenliving.com/jobs/1259245-Nurse-Charge-RN.aspx
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. DrugFree Workplace.