The Springfield Habit OPCO is seeking a Nurse
Supervisor. We are part of the Acadia CRC Health Group, the nation's
leading provider of treatment and educational programs for adults who are
struggling with chemical dependency. CRC provides clinically sound,
research-based treatment options at 145 facilities conveniently located
throughout the United States.
The Nurse Supervisor has
responsibility for the delivery of medical services in the facility. In
collaboration with facility Administration, allocates department resources in an
efficient and economic manner to enable each client to attain or maintain the
highest level of drug/alcohol free, physical, mental, and psychosocial
We offer a competitive benefits package to all
full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid group
term life insurance.
- Ensuring that the Medication Room is in full compliance with all Clinic
Policies, Federal and State Laws and Regulations at all times.
- Establish Nursing Practice Standards consistent with appropriate regulation,
train staff, and monitor staff performance against these standards
- Scheduling nursing staff to assure they meet client needs and regulatory and
- Responsible for ensuring that all Narcotic Treatment Program patient medical
records are in compliance with all Clinic Policies, Federal and State Laws and
Regulations at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring that the administration of mediations used in the
Narcotic Treatment Program, as ordered by the Medial Directory / Program
- Will review medication records for accuracy as mandated by Clinic policy,
State and Federal Regulations.
- The Nursing Supervisor may be required to act as a temporary Clinic Director
in his / her absence.
- The Nursing Supervisor must have a working knowledge of all areas of the
clinic in order to assist the Clinic Director in maintaining full compliance
with Clinic policy, Federal and State Laws and Regulations and accreditation
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse or
Licensed Psychiatric Technician with a current licensure in the state where
facility is located.
- Minimum five (5) years' experience inpatient or residential treatment.