today:
yesterday:
Total:
  • Homepage

PRAYER SAMPLES

admin 2021.10.13 09:12 Views : 218

Dear God Father in heaven,

I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived: I need your remission and forgiveness.

하늘에 계신 하나님 아버지저는 예수님의 이름으로 아버지께 나아갑니다.

저는 주님께서 보시기에 죄인이라는 사실을 알고 있습니다.그리고 제가 저지른 죄악들과 제 가 살아온 인생을 반성하고 있습니다주님의 죄사함과 용서가 필요합니다.

I repent of all my sins and renounce any involvement with occult, witchcraft, sexual sin, arrogance, greed, and covetousness.

저는 저의 모든 죄를 회개하고 마법음란교만욕심,탐욕과의 관계를 끊었습니다.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

저는 하나님의 독생자 예수 그리스도께서 갈보리(골고다)의 십자가 위에서 귀하신 피를 흘리시고 저의 죄를 대신해 돌아가셨다는 것을 믿습니다그래서 저는 지금 저의 죄로부터 돌아설 생각입니다.

Bible said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

성경은 로마서 10장 9절에서 우리가 주님께 고백하고 주님께서 예수님을 되살리신 것을 진정으로 믿는다면 우리가 구원을 받을 것이라고 말씀하셨습니다.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

저는 지금 예수 그리스도께서 바로 내 영혼의 주인이심을 고백합니다.

저는 진심으로 주님께서 예수님을 되살리신 것을 믿습니다.

바로 지금 이 순간 저는 예수 그리스도를 저 개인의 구원자로 받아들입니다.

그 분의 말씀에 따라 저는 지금 구원을 받았습니다.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

저의 죄악으로 부터 저를 구원해 주신 예수님의 무한한 은총에 대해 감사 드립니다.

저는 예수님의 은총이 결코 우리를 방종으로 이끌지 않고언제나 참회로 인도하는 것에 대해 감사 드립니다그러므로 주 예수께서 제가 저 자신이 아닌 오직 당신께 영광과 명예를 바칠 수 있도록 제 삶을 바꾸셨습니다.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

예수님저를 대신해 생명을 바치시고 저에게 영원한 삶을 주셔서 감사합니다.

예수 그리스도의 이름으로 기도 드렸습니다아멘.

<모셔온 글>

rayer:

Dear Father in heaven, we praise You for Your glory. Thank You, Lord, for not giving up on us when we lack understanding, and forgive us for stumbling as we walk through life’s path which You’ve designed for us. We praise You for lifting us up and bringing us back to righteousness through Your teachings. Through Your Word, we can grow stronger in the Spirit. In the name of Jesus our Savior, we pray, Amen.

기도:

하늘에 계신 사랑하는 아버지당신의 영광을 찬양합니다주님우리가 명철이 부족할 때에도 우리를 포기하지 않으심에 감사 드립니다그리고 당신께서 우리를 위해 마련하신 인생 길을 걷다가 잘 못 한 것들을 용서해 주세요그 길은 당신께서 우리를 위해 만드신 것입니다우리를 붙들어 주시고 당신의 가르침을 통해 다시 의롭게 해주심을 찬양합니다당신의 말씀을 통해 우리는 성령 안에서 더욱 강해질 수 있습니다우리 구주 예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, we praise and give You thanks. Your love for us is greater than we can imagine. In these times of war, poverty, disease, and natural disaster it's difficult to not be anxious. We come before You, Lord, to claim Your Word, Your promise and give You our fears and concerns so that we can be freed from all the issues that bind us, because You alone can give us peace. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

기도:

하늘에 계신 사랑하는 아버지당신을 찬양하고 당신께 감사를 드립니다우리를 향한 당신의 사랑이 우리가 상상할 수 있는 것보다 더 큽니다전쟁과 기근질병과 자연재앙이 일어나는 이런 시대에 근심하지 않기란 쉽지 않습니다우리가 당신께 나아갑니다주님우리가 당신의 말씀과 당신의 약속을 붙들기 위해 그리고 우리의 두려움과 걱정을 당신께 드리기 위해그리하여 우리가 우리를 묶는 모든 문제들로부터 자유함을 얻을 수 있도록하기 위해그것은 당신만이 우리에게 평강을 주실 수 있기 때문입니다예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer:

Dear Father in Heaven. We thank You for Your precious Word. Guide us oh, Lord, on our Christian walk that our hearts are filled with love. Let the words that come out of our mouths reflect Your wisdom and grace so that Your light shines brightly through us for those who don't know You so that they will want to know You. In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

기도:

하늘에 계신 사랑하는 아버지당신의 귀하신 말씀 감사합니다우리 기독교인의 삶을 인도하소서주님그리하여 우리의 마음이 사랑으로 가득 하도록우리 입에서 나오는 말들이 당신의 지혜와 은혜를 나타내게 하소서그리하여 우리를 통해 당신의 빛이 당신을 모르는 사람들에게 밝게 비추어 그들이 당신을 알고 싶어하도록예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer:

Dear heavenly Father, thank You for Your promises. We know Your Word is truth. Forgive us, Father, for the times we have doubted You, and we ask You, Lord, to give us the courage and belief we need to face the challenges that come our way. Some of us need Your strength to confront others who have wronged us, or to forgive. Some of us are starting new jobs, schools, ministries and many other circumstances. Lord, give us Your hand and help us. In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen.

기도:

하늘에 계시는 사랑하는 아버지당신의 약속을 감사 드립니다저희가 당신의 말씀이 진리임을 압니다아버지저희가 당신을 의심했던 때를 용서하시고주님간구합니다저희 앞에 다가오는 여러 도전과 마주할 때 필요한 용기와 믿음을 주실 것을저희들 가운데는 저희에게 못된 짓을 한 사람들과 일일이 따지거나 혹은 용서하기 위해 하나님의 힘을 필요로 하는 사람들이 있습니다저희들 가운데는 새로운 직장과 학교생활새로운 사역을 그리고 다른 많은 상황 속에서 삶을 시작하는 사람들이 있습니다주님저희에게 당신의 인도 하심과 도움을 주소서예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer:

Dear Father in Heaven, there are many in this world who need You. We ask You, Lord, to remember those of us who are poor and hungry, lost and sick. Lord, thank You for Your grace. You give us hope and deliver us from affliction. We know from Your Word that You will never leave us. We claim the promise You made us that the needy will not always be forgotten. Give us the faith we need to stay strong in Your Word for Your Word gives us hope. In Jesus' name, Amen.

기도:

하늘에 계신 사랑하는 아버지이 세상에는 당신을 필요로 하는 많은 사람들이 있습니다주님저희 중에 가난하고굶주리며타락하고병든 자들을 기억해주시기를 간구합니다당신께선 우리에게 희망을 주시며우리를 고통으로부터 구원해 주십니다우리는 당신의 말씀을 통해서 알고 있습니다당신께서 우리 곁을 떠나지 않으실 것을저희는 부족한 사람들을 언제나 기억할 것이라고 하신 당신의 약속을 믿습니다당신의 말씀은 저희에게 소망을 주시니당신의 말씀 안에서 늘 강건할 수 있도록 우리에게 필요한 믿음을 주소서예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, we praise You, Lord, for Your glory. Your commands for us are so simple and helpful to live according Your will. How easy You make it for us to follow Your command that through love all other commandments will come easily. You give us love always, Lord and it is perfect. Help us pass on this love to others that we may glorify You so that all will see Your splendor. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

기도:

사랑하는 하늘의 아버지우리는 당신을주님당신의 영광을 찬양합니다우리를 위한 당신의 명령은 너무 단순하고도 당신의 뜻을 따라 살기에 유익합니다당신이 얼마나 쉽게 우리가 당신의 명령을 따를 수 있도록 그것을 만드셨는지 사랑을 통해 모든 다른 명령들이 쉽게 다가옵니다당신은 언제나 우리에게 사랑을 베푸시죠주님그것은 완전합니다우리가 이 사랑을 다른 사람들에게 전할 수 있도록 도와주세요우리가 당신을 영화롭게 하고 그리하여 모든 이들이 당신의 영광을 볼 것입니다예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer:

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for your faithfulness. We ask you, Lord, to bestow Your wisdom upon us to make the right decisions in our lives, for our jobs, schooling, and family life. Lord, direct our path and give us the discernment we need to recognize Your will. Lord, Thank You. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

기도:

사랑하는 하늘의 아버지당신의 신실하심에 감사합니다우리가 주님께 간구합니다당신의 지혜를 우리에게 주셔서 우리의 삶 속에서직장생활에서학교생활에서그리고 가정생활에서 바른 결정을 내릴 수 있도록 해 주세요주님우리의 길을 지도하시고 우리에게 분별력을 주셔서 우리가 당신의 뜻을 깨달을 수 있도록 해 주세요주님감사합니다예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer:

Dear Father in Heaven, how precious is Your name. We are blessed to have Your Word teach us how to be better Christians by giving and not just giving alone, giving with love in our hearts. Lord, let it be that in everything we do, what ever it may be, cleaning house, homework, or office work we do it with love, so that Your name be glorified, and our actions from love can give us and others peace and joy. We pray to You, Lord, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

기도:

사랑하는 하늘의 아버지당신의 이름은 얼마나 존귀한 지요우리는 우리에게 주신 당신의 말씀으로 어떻게 좀 더 나은 기독교인이 될 수 있는지 가르침을 받고 홀로 있지 않으며 우리의 마음에 사랑을 주시니 축복을 받았습니다하나님우리가 행하는 모든 것에서그것이 집을 청소하거나 숙제를 하거나 혹은 직장에서 하는 일그 무엇이든지 간에 우리가 사랑으로 그 일을 하게 하시고 그로 인해 당신의 이름을 영화롭게 하고 사랑으로부터 오는 우리의 행동이 우리와 다른 사람들에게 평화와 기쁨을 가져다주게 하소서하나님우리가 당신께 기도합니다예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer:

Dear Father in Heaven, we praise you Lord for being compassionate and gracious to us when there are times you should have given up on us. Because you are faithful we take refuge with you. Comfort us, Lord from our worries and concerns. Ease our hearts with your love that we may have courage to come to you with whatever issues we carry. Lord you know every hair on our heads and so you know our hearts. Work in our lives in the special way only you would know how, and thank you for your love. In Jesus name, we pray, Amen.

기도:

사랑하는 하늘의 아버지당신이 우리를 포기하실만한 때에도 우리를 긍휼히 여기시고 자비를 베푸심에 우리가 당신 하나님을 찬양합니다당신은 신실하시기 때문에 우리가 당신에게서 피난처를 얻습니다하나님 우리의 걱정과 근심으로부터 우리를 위로하여 주소서우리의 마음을 당신의 사랑으로 깨끗케 하사 우리가 가지고 있는 어떠한 문제라도 당신께 가져갈 수 있는 용기를 주소서하나님 당신은 우리의 머리에 있는 모든 머리카락까지도 아시고 그와 같이 우리의 마음도 아십니다오직 당신만이 어떻게 해야 할지 아시는 특별한 방법으로 우리의 삶에서 역사하소서당신의 사랑에 감사합니다예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

☼ 믿음의 고백 (confession of faith) 2

☨ 나는 마음을 주께 고정합니다. I fix my heart on you.

☨ 나는 주를 신뢰합니다. I trust in the Lord.

☨ 나는 주를 믿습니다. I believe in you. <on you>

☨ 주께서 나에게 능력을 주십니다. The Lord gives me power.

☨ 나는 두려워하지 않습니다. I will not be afraid.

☨ 주님을 구주로 시인 합니다. I confess you as my Savior.

☨ 주님을 자랑합니다. I am proud of the Lord.

☨ 예수를 주로 선포합니다. I proclaim Jesus as my Lord.

☨ 나는 예수의 증인이 되겠습니다. I will be a witness for Jesus.

☨ 열심히 복음을 전하겠습니다. I will preach the gospel eagerly.

☨ 복음의 향기가 되고 싶습니다. I want to be a scent of the gospel.

☨ 나는 악의 세력을 경계합니다. I am wary of the evil forces.

☨ 나는 하나님 말씀을 묵상합니다. I meditate on the word of God.

☨ 나는 어둠의 세력을 대적합니다. I oppose the forces of darkness.

==============================================

믿음의 고백 (confession of faith) 1

☨ 주님은 나의 구세주이십니다. The Lord is my Savior

☨ 주님은 나의 목자이십니다. The Lord is my Shepherd.

☨ 주님은 나의 왕이십니다. The Lord is my King.

☨ 주님은 나의 공급자이십니다. The Lord is my Provider.

☨ 주님은 나의 위로자이십니다. The Lord is my Comforter.

☨ 주님은 나의 보호자이십니다. The Lord is my Protector.

☨ 주님은 나를 지키시는 자이십니다. The Lord is my Keeper.

☨ 주님은 나를 돕는 자이십니다. The Lord is my Helper.

☨ 주님은 나의 통치자 이십니다. The Lord is my Governor.

☨ 주님은 나의 선생님이십니다. The Lord is my Teacher.

☨ 주님은 나의 지도자이십니다. The Lord is my Leader.

☨ 주님은 나의 안내자이십니다. The Lord is my Guide.

☨ 주님은 나의 좋은 친구이십니다. The Lord is my good friend.

=========================================

☼ 은혜를 간구 (request for grace) 2

☨ 부드러운 손길로 만지소서. Touch me with your tender hand.

☨ 진리의 말씀으로 가르치소서. Teach me with the word of truth.

☨ 주님의 사랑으로 채우소서. Fill me up with the love of the Lord.

☨ 주님의 지혜가 필요합니다. I need the wisdom of the Lord

☨ 소망을 가지고 주님을 앙망합니다. I look up to the Lord with hope.

☨ 나쁜 생각을 멀리하게 하소서. Let me keep away bad thoughts.

☨ 허망한 생각을 버리게 하소서. Let me throw away vain thoughts.

☨ 주님의 능력을 공급하소서. Supply me with the power of the Lord.

==============================================

☼ 은혜를 간구 (request for grace) 1

☨ 당신의 사랑을 부우소서. Pour your love into me.

☨ 당신과 같게 되기를 소원합니다. I desire to be like you.

☨ 담대하게 하소서. Make me bold.

☨ 용기를 주소서. Give me courage.

☨ 긍휼을 베푸소서. Have mercy on me.

☨ 성령으로 충만케 채우소서. Fill me up with the Holy Spirit.

☨ 생활의 지혜를 주소서. Give me the wisdom of life.

☨ 주님의 은사를 기대합니다. I expect the gift of the Lord.

☨ 은혜를 베푸소서. Give grace to me.

☨ 언제나 인내 하도록 하소서. Let me be patient whenever.

☨ 친절을 베풀게 하소서. Let me grant kindness.

☨ 사랑을 베풀게 하소서. Let me grant love to others.

☨ 동정심을 갖게 하소서. Let me have pity on others.

☨ 지혜로 충만케 하소서. Let me be filled with wisdom.

============================================

☼ 해결을 간구 (request for solution)

☨ 일으켜 세우소서. Set me up.

☨ 일으키소서. Raise me.

☨ 위험에서 건지소서. Save me from danger.

☨ 두려움에서 건지소서. Deliver me from all fear.

☨ 고통에서 건지소서. Relieve me from suffering.

☨ 나를 멀리하지 마소서. Do not keep me away.

☨ 나를 떠나지 마소서. Do not leave me.

☨ 나를 피하지 마소서. Do not pass me by.

☨ 나를 내쫓지 마소서. Do not cast me away from you.

☨ 나의 길을 뚫어주세요. Break through my path.

☨ 나의 길을 열어주세요. Open my way up.

☨ 앞길에 장애물을 치워주세요. Remove all hurdles in my way.

☨ 얽힌 것을 풀어주세요. Untie my bondage.

☨ 나를 고통에서 자유케 하소서. Set me free from trouble.

☨ 나를 돌아보시고 건지소서. Look upon me and save me.

☨ 나의 필요를 채우소서. Fill up my need.

☨ 어려움에서 벗어나도록 도우소서. Help me to get out of difficulties.

☨ 삶 가운데 어둠을 제거해 주세요. Get rid of the darkness in my life.

===========================================

☼ 치유를 간구 (request for healing)

☨ 상한 마음을 고쳐주소서. Heal my broken heart.

☨ 상한 감정을 치유하소서. Heal my hurt feeling.

☨ 치유 하소서. Cure me.

☨ 나의 병을 고치소서. Heal my disease.

☨ 회복시켜 주소서. Restore me.

☨ 치유의 은혜를 주소서. Give me the grace of healing.

☨ 나를 치유하시니 감사합니다. Thank you for healing me.

☨ 건강하게 해 주세요. Let me keep healthy.

☨ 정신을 맑게 해 주세요. Clear my mind.

☨ 피로를 풀어주세요. Relieve my fatigue.

☨ 긴장을 풀어주세요. Relieve my stress.

☨ 나는 질병에서 치유 받았습니다. I have been healed of diseases.

☨ 치유의 은사를 주소서. Give me the gift of healing.

☨ 건강한 정신을 갖기 원합니다. I want to have a healthy mind.

☨ 우리가족을 건강히 지켜주세요. Keep our family's health.

☨ 연약한 마음을 강하게 해 주세요. Make my weak heart strong.

☨ 예수님이 나의 병을 담당했습니다.

Jesus took upon of my diseases.

☨ 예수님 때문에 나는 아주 건강합니다.

I am very healthy because of Jesus.

==========================================

☼ 극복을 간구 (request for overcoming)

☨ 위기를 극복하게 하소서. Let me overcome crises.

☨ 문제를 해결해 주세요. Solve my problems.

☨ 고난에서 벗어나게 하소서. Get me out of trouble.

☨ 나를 살피시고 붙드소서. Consider me and hold me.

☨ 나를 단련하소서. Discipline me.

☨ 두려움과 염려를 제거하소서. Eliminate my fear and worry.

☨ 모든 환경을 이기게 하소서. Let me overcome all circumstances

=========================================

-

☼ 변화를 간구 (request for change)

☨ 새롭게 하소서. Make me fresh.

☨ 변화시켜 주소서. Change me.

☨ 변화되도록 해주소서. Let me be changed.

☨ 새롭게 변화 시켜 주소서. Change me anew.

☨ 채워 주소서. Fill me up.

☨ 만족시켜 주소서. Satisfy me.

☨ 만족케 하소서. Let me be satisfied.

☨ 실천하게 하소서. Let me practice.

☨ 순수한 마음을 주소서. Give me a pure heart.

☨ 깨끗한 마음을 갖게 하소서. Make me keep a clean heart.

☨ 끊임없이 주를 갈망합니다. I long for the Lord without ceasing.

☨ 주의 은혜를 열망합니다. I am eager for the grace of the

========================================

☼ 도움을 간구 (request for help)

☨ 붙드소서. Hold me.

☨ 지키소서. Keep me.

☨ 도우소서. Help me.

☨ 주목하소서. Notice me.

☨ 살피소서. Observe me.

☨ 돌보소서. Take care of me.

☨ 유의하소서. Pay attention to me.

☨ 나를 부르소서. Call me.

☨ 속히 오소서. Come to me quickly.

☨ 다스리소서. Rule over me.

☨ 살게 하소서. Let me live.

☨ 살려 주소서. Revive me.

☨ 나를 받으소서. Accept me.

☨ 말씀 하소서. Speak to me.

☨ 일으키소서. Raise me

0================0=

☼ 구원을 요청 1 (request for salvation)

☨ 용서하여 주소서. Forgive me.

☨ 죄에서 건지소서.(속량) Redeem me from sin.

☨ 절망에서 나를 구하소서. Save me from despair.

☨ 어둠에서 건지소서. Deliver me from darkness.

☨ 파멸에서 건지소서. Save me from destruction.

☨ 나의 고통을 제거해 주세요. Remove my pain

☨ 고통에서 나를 건져주세요. Relieve me in agony.

☨ 나를 멸망에서 건지소서. Deliver me from ruin.

☨ 나를 저주에서 건지소서. Save me from the curse.

☨ 나를 죽음에서 살리소서. Revive me from death.

☨ 압박에서 자유롭게 하소서. Release me from pressure.

==========================================

☼ 인도를 간구 (request for leading)

☨ 나를 인도하소서. Guide me.

☨ 나를 이끄소서. Lead me.

☨ 나와 함께 하소서. Be with me.

☨ 나로 행하게 하소서. Let me act.

☨ 나를 금하지 마소서. Do not forbid me.

☨ 빛 가운데로 인도하소서. Guide me into the light.

☨ 진리 가운데로 인도하소서. Guide me into the truth.

☨ 위험 속에서 구조하소서. Rescue me from danger.

☨ 의로우신 손으로 붙드소서. Hold me with your righteous hand

=============================================

☨ 주여 위로 하소서. O Lord ! Comfort me.

☨ 주여 응답 하소서. O Lord ! Answer me.

☨ 주여 귀 기울이소서. O Lord ! Give ear.

☨ 주께 요청 합니다. I ask for the Lord.

☨ 주님을 사모합니다. I long for the Lord.

☨ 주님을 갈망합니다. I thirst for the Lord.

☨ 주여 내게서 숨지 마소서. O Lord ! Do not hide from me.

☨ 주여 나를 외면하지 마소서. O Lord ! Do not pass me by.

☨ 주여 침묵치 마소서. O Lord ! Do not be silent.

☨ 주여 나를 떠나지 마소서. O Lord ! Do not leave from me.

☨ 주여 나에게서 멀리 있지 마소서. O Lord ! Do not be for from me.

☨ 주여 어둠을 몰아내 주소서. O Lord ! Drive out all darkness.

======================================

☼ 기도의 응답을 간구 (request for answers to prayer)

☨ 들으소서. Hear me.

☨ 들으소서. Listen to me.

☨ 나의 기도를 들으소서. Hear my prayer.

☨ 나의 부르짖음을 들으소서. Hear my cry.

☨ 나의 탄원을 들으소서. Hear my plea.

☨ 내가 크게 외치나이다. I cry out loudly.

☨ 내가 주의 이름을 부르나이다. I call on the Lord's name.

☨ 나의 간청을 기억하소서. Remember my entreaties. (pl)

☨ 나의 입장을 살피소서. Look after my situation.

☨ 전심으로 주를 찾나이다. I seek you with all my heart. (=the Lord)

영어 기도문 모음

Prayer: 어려운 일이 있을 때

Dear Heavenly Father, Sometimes it’s hard to understand Your ways and plans in our lives, especially when bad things happen. We think why Lord, why do You let it happen? Then I realize that You see and know more than I could ever conceive of. Help me trust You, Father, and give me the understanding I need to go on. You are the almighty God and You love us. Thank You, Father. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

기도:

사랑하는 하늘의 아버지때때로 당신의 길과 우리의 삶에서 보이시는 계획을 이해하기가 어렵습니다특히 나쁜 일들이 일어날 때 그렇습니다우리는 왜 하나님께서왜 그런 일들이 일어나도록 하시는지 생각합니다그리고 나서 저는 당신이 제가 생각해낼 수 있었던 것들보다 더 많이 보시고 아신다는 것을 깨닫습니다아버지 당신을 신뢰할 수 있도록 도와주시고 그 가운데 제게 필요한 이해함을 주시옵소서당신은 전능하신 하나님이시고 당신은 우리를 사랑하십니다아버지 감사합니다예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer: 말씀 받을 열린 마음을 위해

Dear Heavenly Father, we praise You for Your wonderful teachings. Keep us open-minded to accepting Your instruction for our Lives. Since we can be a bit stubborn to change some things, we ask You to soften our hearts to humility so that we can use Your teachings and grow in the spirit to be better Christians for You. In the name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

기도:

사랑하는 하늘의 아버지우리가 당신의 놀라운 가르침을 인해 당신을 찬양합니다우리의 삶을 위한 당신의 교훈을 받아들일 수 있도록 열린 마음을 허락해주소서우리는 작은 것을 변화시키는 것에도 조금은 완고해질 수 있기 때문에당신께 우리의 마음이 겸손할 수 있도록 온유하게 해주실 것을 청합니다그래서 우리가 당신의 가르침을 따르고 성령 안에서 성장시켜 당신을 위한 더 나은 크리스천이 될 수 있도록 하여 주소서.

Prayer: 임재를 구하는 기도

Dear Father, let our souls be well with You. Help us be aware of Your presence each and every moment of our days. Keep us pure at heart and true to Your Word. Help us keep strong in our faith that we would be ready at any time to come before You. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

기도:

사랑하는 아버지우리의 영혼을 당신과 함께하며 평안하게 하소서우리의 매일의 모든 순간에 당신의 임재를 알게 도와주소서우리의 마음에 순결함을 지키게 하시고 당신의 말씀에 합당하게 하소서우리가 언제든지 당신 앞에 나아갈 준비를 해야 한다는 믿음 안에서 강하게 머무를 수 있도록 우리를 도와주소서예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer: 영광 돌리게 하소서

Father Almighty God, we praise You for giving us freedom. You’ve guided us to glorify You in whatever we do. In this Lord, You keep us connected to Your Spirit. We praise You and give You thanks. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

기도:

아버지 전능하신 하나님우리가 우리에게 자유주심을 인해 당신을 찬양합니다당신은 우리가 무엇을 하든지 당신을 영화롭게 하도록 우리를 인도하셨습니다이러한 하나님 안에서당신은 우리를 당신의 성령과 지속적으로 연결되어 있게 하십니다우리가 당신을 찬양하고 당신께 감사를 드립니다예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer: 나누며 살게 하소서

Dear Father, shed Your love on us that we may have an abundance to share with others. Through this, we can live according to Your will. Thank You for Your precious gift of love. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

기도:

사랑하는 아버지당신의 사랑을 우리에게 넘치도록 부어주셔서 우리가 다른 이들과 나눌 수 있는 풍성함을 갖게 하소서이것을 통해우리가 당신의 뜻을 따라 살 수 있습니다당신의 귀한 사랑의 선물을 감사합니다예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer: 어려울 때 담대하게 하소서

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for not letting us down or forsaking us during the most difficult times. It is frightening and lonely to stand up for what is right, Your Word and love. Keep us courageous and strong. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.

기도:

사랑하는 하늘의 아버지가장 어려운 시기에 우리가 낙담하지 않게 하시고 우리를 버리지 않으심을 감사합니다옳은 것당신의 말씀과 사랑을 지켜내는 것은 두렵고도 외로운 일입니다우리를 담대하고 강하게 지켜주소서예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer:용서하게 하소서

Father God, please teach me to forgive.My heart is heavy and I can not forget or let go of the wrong that was done to me.Help me to forgive my enemy so that my heart can be light and free of hate.Just as You forgave my sins and asked for nothing in return, help me to forgive as well.In Jesus’ name who makes all things possible. Amen.

기도:

하나님 아버지제게 용서하는 방법을 가르쳐주세요제 마음이 무겁고제게 행했졌던 잘못들을 잊지도 못하고떨쳐버리지도 못합니다저를 도우사 제가 원수를 용서하게 하소서그리하여 제 마음이 가벼워지고미움하는 마음이 없어지도록당신께서 제 죄를 용서하시고아무 대가도 요구하지 않으셨던 것과 마찬가지로저도 용서할 수 있도록 도와 주소서모든 것을 가능케 하시는 예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer:믿음 더욱 주소서

Dear Jesus, help me with my unblief.Everyday I am faced with arguments that set themselves up against the knowledge of Your Word.I doubt You, I find it hard to believe in Your miraculous life, the fact that You are God’s only Son and that You were dead and now You are alive, that You hear me when I pray.Jesus, help me always to remember what You’ve done for me, the answered prayers, the blessings in my life, Your mercy and faithfulness, the change in my life due to my salvation through Christ.In Jesus’ name we pray.Amen.

기도:

사랑하는 예수님믿음이 부족한 저를 도와주세요매일 저는 성경의 지식에 반하는 논쟁에 부딪힙니다저는 예수님을 못믿을 때도 있습니다예수님의 기적같은 삶당신이 하나님의 독생자라는 사실당신께서 죽으셨다가 지금은 살아계심그리고 내가 기도할 때 당신께서 들으신다는 사실을 믿기가 힘든다는 사실을 발견합니다예수님제가 당신께서 제게 베풀어주신 것들응답해주신 기도제 삶에 베풀어주신 축복들당신의 자비와 신실하심그리스도를 통한 제 구원으로 인해 제 삶에 일어난 변화 등을 항상 기억하도록 도와주소서예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘

Prayer: 신실하신 주님을 의지합니다.

Dear Jesus, we thank You for Your faithfulness.We thank You that You always provide for us.From the rising sun in the morning to the setting of the same in the evening,You are always looking after us.We pray that You would send Your angels to walk with us and protect us and our loved ones everyday.In Jesus’ name we pray.Amen.

기도:

사랑하는 예수님당신의 신실하심에 감사 드립니다당신께서 늘 우리를 채워주시니 감사합니다어제나오늘 그리고 내일도 변함없는 하나님의 말씀을 주셔서 감사합니다아침에 해 뜰 때부터 저녁에 해 질 때까지 당신은 늘 우리를 지켜주고 계십니다당신의 천사들을 보내사 날마다 저희와 동행하게 하시고저희와 저희 가족친지들을 보호해 주실 것을 간구합니다예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘.

Prayer: 말씀을 주셔서 감사합니다.

Father God, thank You for the unchanging Word of God, which is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.We thank You that we can find Your promises, lessons, guidance, and truth in Your Holy Bible.Thank You for leaving Your Word here on earth for us, so that with the help of Your Holy Spirit, we may understand and hear how You speak to us.In Jesus’ name we pray.Amen.

기도:

하나님 아버지어제나오늘 그리고 내일도 변함없는 하나님의 말씀을 주셔서 감사합니다당신의 거룩한 성경 속에서 당신의 약속과가르침과인도하심과그리고 진리를 발견하게 하시니 감사합니다저희를 위해서 당신의 말씀을 이땅에 남겨주셔서 감사합니다그리하여 당신께서 우리에게 말씀하시는 바를 성령님의 도움으로 우리가 이해하고들을 수 있도록예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다아멘

Prayer:성령님 도와주세요

Father God, please teach me to pray. I ask that You send Your Holy Spirit to guide me, to teach me, to show me how to pray. I ask that I be willing to wait on Your Word and that I be able to pray as Your Holy Spirit, which is alive in all believers, would want me to pray. Please God, give me the words and listen to my heart as sometimes the words will not come. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

기도:

아버지 하나님제게 기도하는 방법을 가르쳐주소서당신께서 성령님을 보내사 나를 인도하시고가르쳐 주시고기도하는 방법을 가르쳐 주실 것을 간구합니다제가 당신의 말씀을 의지하려 하고그리고 모든 성도들 안에 거하시는 성령님께서 제가 기도하기를 원하시는 것처럼 제가 기도할 수 있도록 간구합니다하나님말이 떠오르지 않을 때가 있습니다말이 떠오르게 하시고제 마음에 귀 기울여 주소서아멘.

Prayer:주님의 놀라운 사랑

Father God, we thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus, to earth, to teach us, to heal us, to love us and to take our sin onto Himself, who was without sin and nail it to the cross along with His own broken body. We can not imagine a love so unselfish, so amazing or divine. Open the eyes of our hearts through the power of Your Holy Spirit that we may understand through faith things we cannot understand with our minds. In Jesus' name we pray that all of these things may be answered in the power of Your Holy name. Amen.

기도:

하나님 아버지당신의 아들 예수님을 이 땅에 보내셔서우리를 가르치시고치유하시고사랑하시고아무 죄 없으신 그분으로 우리의 죄를 가져다가 그분 자신의 상한 몸과 더불어 십자가에 못박으심 감사합니다우리는 그렇게 헌신적이고놀라우며거룩한 사랑을 상상조차 할 수 없습니다성령의 능력으로 우리 마음의 눈을 여서서우리가 믿음을 통해 우리의 생각으로는 이해할 수 없는 것들을 이해하게 하소서이 모든 일들을 당신의 거룩하신 이름의 능력으로 응답해주시기를 예수님의 이름으로 기도 드립니다아멘.

[출처영어 기도문 모음|작성자 JKim

작성일 : 10-06-08 05:36 [예배예배를 위한 영어 기도문

글쓴이 : martin Kim 조회 : 2,128

[예배를 위한 영어 기도문]

Lord our God, we praise You, for you are great and strong.

위대하고 강하신 우리 주 하나님을 찬양합니다.

May Your name be praised and highly raised up among the nations.

주의 이름이 찬양을 받으시기 원하며주의 이름이 열방 가운데 높임을 받기 원합니다.

May the whole world kneel down to You.

온 세계가 주님앞에 무릎 꿇기 원합니다.

Now we have come together here to worship and praise You.

이제 저희가 주님께 경배와 찬양을 드리기 위해 한자리에 모였습니다.

We have come to thank You for Your love and grace to us.

저희를 위한 사랑과 은혜를 감사드리려고 왔습니다.

We have come to say sorry for the wrong things we have done.

저희가 행한 잘못된 것들을 회개하러 왔습니다.

And we have come to hear and learn from Your living word.

또한 하나님의 살아있는 말씀을 듣고 배우려고 왔습니다.

We have come to ask You for the things we need.

저희에게 필요한 것들을 간구하려고 왔습니다.

Please bless us in our worship.

이 예배 가운데 저희를 축복하옵소서.

We want to worship You in spirit and in truth.

저희가 신령과 진정으로 하나님께 예배드리기 원합니다.

Thank You for sending Jesus Christ to save us from our eternal punishment.

영원한 형벌로부터 저희를 구원하시기 위해 예수 그리스도를 보내어 주심을 감사합니다.

Thank You for giving us eternal life in Jesus Christ.

예수 그리스도 안에 있는 영생을 주셔서 감사합니다.

in Jesus Name We pray. Amen

1.Dear God,

Thank you for this day

Please bless our class today,

In Jesus' name,

Amen.

2.Dear Jesus,

Thank you for family and friends,

Make us good students,

In Jesus' name,

Amen.

3.Dear Jesus,

Thank you, for your love and care,

Help us to be good boys and girls.

In Jesus' name,

Amen.

4.Dear Jesus,

Thank you for life and health,

Help us to do good work today,

In Jesus' name,

Amen.

5.Dear God,

Thank you for this beautiful day,

Please put love in our heart

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

6.Heavenly Father,

Thank you for making us special

Please put Your love in us

In jesus' name. Amen.

prayer

We thanks You for giving health and strength for us. And You are worthy because You made us rich in You.

We have few money, small house, no job, But we are rich because You made us Your son and dauther.

We always praise You as You redeemed us and we can expect the eternal kingdom of God. We believe that there are brilliant house built with jewels.

Lord, Bless this church and this time that we spend together today.

And we pray to You that You also bless us and give us property and healthy and good job because we hope to devote to You and save much property into heaven.

Thank You my Lord Search our hearts.

In Jesus name amen.

축도

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, And the Love of God, And the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all , Amen

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him, nothing was made that has been made. (John 1:1 ~ 3)

God A holy (without sin), spiritual being, all-knowing, everywhere present, eternally existent in three distinct personalities – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit – one God (Exodus 3:14-15, John 4:24, Matthew 28:19, John 1:1-2).

Jesus Christ Jesus became “God in the flesh.” He was born through the miracle of a virgin birth, lived a sinless life, was crucified and died a physical death as atonement for our sins, and was physically resurrected from the grave. (Matthew 1:18-25, 1 Corinthians 15:3-8) He will return in bodily form as Lord of the universe, to gather his followers and judge those who have rejected him (Acts 1:9-11, Hebrews 9:27-28).

The Holy Spirit Lives within those who believe in Jesus Christ as Comforter and Advocate, and helps us become more like Jesus in thought, word, actions, and character (John 16:5-15).

Sin Men and women were created in the image of God but are now separated from God by sin (Romans 5:12-21).

Salvation Faith (belief and trust) in Jesus and his sacrifice on the cross is the only way to be reconciled with God (Acts 4:8-12). Salvation cannot be earned; it is offered through Jesus based on grace, not merit. What we couldn’t do for ourselves (reconcile with God), Jesus did through his death on the cross (Ephesians 2:8-9). God lovingly offers salvation to every person, and every person has the freedom to accept or reject this gift at any time (John 3:16-18). Faith requires repentance (conforming our lifestyle to Christ’s), and results in obedience. Baptism by immersion demonstrates a pledge of our willingness to live for Him (Acts 8:26-38, Romans 6:1-4).

The Bible The Bible is inspired by God and is therefore without error or contradiction, and is the sole authority for faith and practice. All our beliefs come from the Bible (2 Timothy 3:15-16, 2 Peter 3:15-16).

The Church The Church of Jesus Christ is not limited to any one institution or denomination; it consists of all who have trusted Jesus Christ for the redemption of their sins. Eastside is therefore but one part of the greater Church (1 Corinthians 12:12-17).