today:
yesterday:
Total:

US News

Donald Trump said the crowd for his speech on January 6 was the biggest he has ever spoken to.

Speaking to OAN, Trump complained that the "dishonest" media does not report on the size of the crowd.

When Trump told his supporters to march to the Capitol, the crowd at the rally was "at least 10,000," reported AP.

Former President Donald Trump complained that the media doesn't report how "massive" the crowd was for his speech on January 6 before his supporters stormed the Capitol.

"The crowd itself was the biggest crowd I've ever – and I've spoken before the biggest crowds – the biggest crowd I've ever spoken by far, by numerous times I think," Trump said in an interview with right-wing network One America News that aired on Wednesday.

"Nobody ever shows the pictures of that." 

"The real number I won't say because it'll be a headline 'oh he exaggerated the number.' The real number was over that sacred number– you know what that number was right?" Trump said.

It is unclear what the former president meant by "sacred number," but OAN host Christina Bobb said she knew what he meant. 

When Trump was giving his speech and he told supporters to march to the Capitol, the crowd at the rally was "at least 10,000," noted AP.

"There was love that day. There was so much love out there during the speech," Trump said.

download (2).jpg